SOFTLINE 82 meets all the requirements of safety, functionality and thermal insulation. The geometry profile of this innovative system is thermally enhanced and guarantees optimum thermal insulation. Thanks to the unique VEKA quality, and the profile wall thickness in class A according to the RAL certificate, the SOFTLINE 82 system provides optimum stability even in large elements, such as glass walls, which must meet the high static requirements.
Elegant design for the best thermal insulation
The SOFTLINE 82 system, thanks to the elegant design of the profile, transmits a large amount of light into the rooms and it’s very economical. Thanks to the high stability of the system and its superior thermal insulation it is possible to connect the requirements of modern architecture for large glass surfaces and maximum energy efficiency.
In terms of form and color, the SOFTLINE 82 system does not set limits to your creative freedom.
• Energy efficiency of the first class: windows for houses with low energy consumption and for passive houses
• Multi-chamber system of basic installation depth of 82 mm
• wall thickness according to the highest R AL quality standard – class A (according to DIN EN 12608, class A)
• VEKA quality for stability, longevity and safe functionality
• steel reinforcement, according to VEKA guidelines for reinforcements, with a long tradition of quality
• harmoniously fits into different building styles, from modern new building to a carefully restored old facilityEnergetic efficiency
• effective thermal insulation according to current and future legal provisions saves energy, reduces heating costs and ensures long-term security of investment
• thermal profile of the profile system: Uf = 1.0 W / (m2K)
• the thermal value of the window depending on the type of glass, eg:
Uw = 0.91 W / (m2K) with glass Ug = 0.7 W / (m2K), Ψg = 0.050 W / (mK)
Uw = 0,67 W / (m2K) with glass Ug = 0,4 W / (m2K), Ψg = 0,035 W / (mK) Sealing system
• Three levels of sealing securely protect both from low and high temperatures, drafts and moisture
• Medium seal, continuously positioned along the window frame
• High-quality seals in gray or black
• Also available with a bridging seal for glass
• Internal window distance of 25 mm for better thermal insulation
• Large selection of glass thicknesses from 24 to 52 mm for the frame and window of the window according to individual needs. The diffusion of design
• the possibility of finishing the surface of the profile with more than 50 colors and r textile / pattern patterns, as well as aluminum coatings
• environmentally friendly due to the production process that saves resources
• SOFTLINE 82 profiles can be recycled almost 100%